Hive follows all NSW health advice on keeping our classes and building Covid-Safe.
- All classrooms have fresh air circulating with windows and door kept open at all times. Air conditioners are set to circulate filtered air.
- Air conditioning filters are cleaned and disinfected weekly.
- Hive employs a professional cleaning company who do a thorough deep-clean three times per week in accordance with Covid safe cleaning practices.
- Staff also wipe down shared surfaces daily.
- Equipment used in classes is wiped over daily.
- Shared instruments in our group times are disinfected between uses.
All staff and clients over the age of 12 yrs must wear a mask at all times whilst indoors. We recommend wearing disposable masks which have been reported to be more effective than cloth masks. School age students under the age of 12 yrs are encouraged to wear a mask to class (but not required – this is your choice).
All Hive staff are fully vaccinated.
Students in drop-off classes: our staff monitor students health by checking temperatures after drop off, and by doing visual checks. If a child appears unwell, the parent will be called.
Families in 0-5 classes: please do not attend class if you or your child is unwell with Covid related symptoms or has had a fever, rash or vomiting in the past 48 hours.
Missed classes are able to be made up: When you or your child are unwell: please make use of our very generous makeups system and attend on a different day.
Cancellations due to Covid:
If necessary, Hive classes will be run online via Zoom if our staff are unable to run in-person classes for any reason related to the Covid pandemic and the constantly changing situation. In the unusual event that a class is cancelled by Hive, it will be rescheduled.
The Hive standard cancellation / refund policy applies in all settings regardless of the Covid situation. This policy is in place to safeguard the employment of our teachers who are vital to the success of your child’s creative learning here at Hive.
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
1300 03 03 79
Let's Start a Conversation
Call Us: 1300 03 03 79
8 Frederick Street, Charlestown, NSW 2290, Australia