Courses for 8-18 years old
We provide a beautiful environment that ignites your amazing child’s creative talents, life skills and confidence.
Hive Drama School
- Ensemble: Work as part of a team to develop a shared creative vision.
- Creative Voice: Assume a variety of roles in a creative development process to generate new ideas for a live presentation.
- Spontaneity : Explore stories, ideas and narrative scene work through improvisation.
- Stage Craft : Consider the elements that contribute to the physical realization of a performance.
- Performance : Apply acting, voice and movement practice to a short, live presentation.
- Voice : Introduction to how the voice works, exploration of fundamental vocal performance techniques.
- Physical Awareness : Practice and apply fundamental movement technique for the actor including alignment, presence and spatial relationships.
Kindy to Year 1
Year 2 - 4 & 5 - 6
Year 7 - 8 & 9 - 11
HSC & Auditions
Prepare for your audition or HSC drama exam with the guidance of our NIDA trained drama tutors.
Drama content 2020
Musical Theatre School
Kindy to Year 12
Singing, dancing and acting combine to create one vibrant class experience.
Kindy to year 12
“Everyone can learn to draw” says Sia Cox, our art teacher. ..
Preschoolers 3-5 yrs
Love everything creative? Do it all - right here in one session!
Babies - Toddlers - Preschoolers
Every child is musical. Nurture your child's love of music...
Get to know Hive
Two Week trial of any online Hive classes is included in all subscriptions. How this works:
1. Subscribe to a new class
2. Access the class from home
3. After 2 weeks: either continue your subscription or cancel it