Bring the whole family to this active music class
Any parent with more than one child can relate to the need for a simple class option where all of their children can benefit from musical learning at the same time each week. At Hive we are well acquainted with this need and offer a range of options for families with multiple children.
Options for families with a toddler + baby
Join a Tiny Bees (1 y.o) or Bouncing Bees (2 y.o) class. You can bring your baby along free of charge until they’re 12 months old. After their 1st birthday, your fees will be charged at $30 total per class for both kids.
Tips for a successful class:
- Bring your baby in a capsule or front pack. This will make it easier for you when we dance as your baby will be safe.
- Older babies can join sit with you and join in, but be sure to pick them up for all movement activities.
- Time their feeds for before or after class.
- Don’t bring toys into the classroom as this will draw a crowd of toddlers around your baby.
Options for families with a 3 yr old + baby or toddler
2. If your 3 y.o is almost 4 – consider enroling them in our 4 y.o program which is a drop off class. These classes run at the same time as our baby and
3. Enrol your 3 y.o in a drop-off Bee-School morning or afternoon program so you can take your baby or toddler to their own
Options for families with a 4-5 yr old + younger siblings
1. Enrol them in our 4-5 y.o program which is a drop off class. These classes run at the same time as our baby and
2. Enrol your 4-5 y.o in a drop-off Bee-School morning or afternoon program so you can take your baby or toddler to their own
If for any reason you wish to cancel your enrolment within your first month of classes, we will refund your member joining fee and any remaining tuition fees.*