Half Day Bee-School Sessions
3 – 5 Yr Olds
Morning Only Session
3 Hrs $52
Mon, Tues, Wed | 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
(Drop-off from 8.45 am)
Fri | 8:45 am – 11:45 am
(Drop-off from 8.30 am)
Our Bee-School ‘Creative Foundations’ program teaches the basic creative skills in Art, Drama & Music. This half-day morning session is our premium program for preschool age students, which offers a holistic approach to learning through the creative arts, alongside skill and talent formation. Students are divided into age groups (3-4 yrs) and (4-5 yrs) so we can provide age appropriate content and activities with our older students incorporating significantly more school readiness skills within their session.
This is a drop-off/pick-up session, suitable for for students 3-5 years and students are required to be toilet trained.
• Drama (45 mins)
• Snack (15 Mins)
• Music (45 Mins)
• Visual Arts (45 Mins)
• Storytime/Pickup (15 Mins)
WANT MORE? Book into a full day Bee-School session
Full Day Bee-School Sessions
3 – 5 YR OLDS
3 Hrs $52
Fri | 12:15 am – 3.15 pm (Drop off from 12:00pm)
Our half-day ‘Creative Explorations’ session is slightly shorter than the morning, with a more experimental approach to creative learning. Students will engage in expressive movement and song through Dance and Musical Theatre, imaginative play through sensory stations and small world play, plus experimentation in a hands-on creative science class! Our ‘Creative Explorations’ session is drop-off/pick-up, suitable for students 3-5 years. As this is a shorter session, students do not need to be fully tiolet trained, but must wear a nappy for the duration if they are not confident in toileting.
Format for 3-5 yr olds:
• Performing Arts (Musical Theatre, Dance) (45 mins)
• Sensory & Imaginary Play (45 mins)
• Snack (15 Mins)
• Science (30 min)
Total: 3 hrs
WANT MORE? Combine the ‘Creative Explorations’ Afternoon program with a morning of ‘Creative Foundations’ to extend your child’s creative learning experience.
Bee-School Fees 2023
(both options are pro-rated where a new enrolment begins after the term start date)
OPTION 1: Term Fees Upfront:
- $490 per 10 week term
OPTION 2: Term Fee Repayment plan:
- 1st payment due at time of enrolment or re-enrolment for term upcoming: $200
- 2nd payment due on the following month on the 1st $200
- 3rd payment due on the following month on the 1st $90
Enrolment Information for Term Upfront enrolments:
- Please choose your class enrolment carefully. Once you enrol, you are committing to the full or remaining term of classes.
- No cancellations are accepted during the current term after you have enrolled.
- Refund Policy: Refunds in the form of money back to you, credit towards your fees for the same child or a different child ARE NOT given for change of mind or change of circumstances or for any other reason, with the exception of any provisions under the ACCC.
- Makeups can be booked via the client portal where your absence has been notified by 8am on the day of your class.
- Enrolments Auto-renew every term in order to keep your spot in the same class. Your enrolment will auto-enrol in week 8 of the term for the following term and your card will be debited in week 9 for the next terms fees. Prior to this occurring you will receive 2 text and email alerts. Should you wish to change or cancel your next term’s enrolment you can do so from the client portal
Bee-School Uniform: New students must purchase a Hive Bee-School uniform to wear class each week. These can be purchased using the HIVE STORE.
Hive Bee-School Teachers
Head of Bee-School
Let's Start a Conversation
Call Us: 1300 03 03 79
8 Frederick Street, Charlestown, NSW 2290, Australia