Sensory Music Class Designed for 1 Year Old Babies & Toddlers
Is your child wiggling and bopping along to music? Does s/he enjoy making noise and exploring sounds?
While your little bee takes his/her first few steps and falls in the big world, give them the extraordinary gift of music to help them along their new path. The time between when your child is born until age 7 is the most important time for learning and brain development and music has been proven many times over to be the best way to stimulate brain development in children, to give them the strongest foundations to grow and thrive. Our resarch-based Tiny Bees Program is filled with singing, playing and vibrant music making that will help them to develop body coordination, movement, speech and language.
Giving your child the experience of learning in a caring, loving and safe environment will help them blossom with confidence and grow in leaps and bounds.
Why Choose Hive
- Research-Based Learning Programs: The Tiny Bees program uses the Kindermusik curriculum, a global program that is recognized as the world leader in children’s music and movement.
- Innovative Teaching: Kids development programs are plentiful, however it is rare to come across a program that is taught with a combination of skill, pure talent and genuine care for each child. You will find all of this in Hive’s expert team of teachers.
- Child-friendly classrooms. Our rooms are purposely designed for little people. All equipment is stored on high shelves with minimal distractions at your child’s level. Our rooms are a perfect size for playing in without getting too far away from the group.
- Recommended by Paediatric Doctors: Paediatricians worldwide recommend Kindermusik for babies and toddlers due to the significant gains in children’s behavioural development, speech, language and socialization.
- Central Locations – Close to Charlestown Square, Newcastle and Greenhills Shopping centre, East Maitland
- Air conditioned, Clean & comfortable classrooms
- Parent lounge with coffee facilities and kids play area
- Ages: 1 year olds
- Class size: up to 14
- Class length: 50 minutes
- Program length: 10 week term
- Cost: Members – $63 per month. Non-members $199 10 weeks
- Payment Options: Members – monthly direct credit – Visa or MCard. Non-members – pay online or by eftpos.
- Extras: $35 per month for younger siblings over 18 months attending (Siblings under 18 months attend Free)
- Includes: All Class songs MP3s, stories and home activities.