Kids Singing Classes in Newcastle, Designed for 5 - 16 Year Olds
Singing is one of life’s greatest pleasures. Whether it’s enjoyed privately in the shower, with others or as a performance (even at Friday night karaoke) singing is a “feel good” experience that is in our genes and shared across all parts of the world.
Singing is enriching and soothing. Like laughter and the sparkling seaside, it makes us feel happy. There is no greater tune to your child’s ears then hearing you singing and soothing them to sleep at night.
Our vibrant Bee Vocal classes offer your child the chance to discover their voice. Our friendly teachers or keepers of your little bee will go through correct vocal technique, how to sing in tune and harmonise, and your child will have the chance to explore a range of singing styles.
Why Choose Hive
- Learn to sing in tune & use vocal techniques that will protect their delicate vocal chords
- Learn to harmonize
- Perform at our Hive Concerts
- Ages: 5 – 10 yrs and 8 – 16 yrs
- Class size: 5 – 10 yrs – up to 12. 8-16 yrs vocal ensemble – up to 20.
- Class length: 5 – 10 yrs: 30 min, 8 – 16 yrs: 45 min
- Program length: 10 week term
- Class Fees:
- Members – $15 per session per child, billed by the month at $50
- Joining fee of $55 for new or lapsed members
- Non-members – $17 per session per child, billed by the term at $170