Music, Art, Drama and Spanish sessions for 3-6 year olds
As parents, we can spend a lot of time each week taking our children to one activity after another in order to give them the best start in life. How much simpler would it be for you as a parent if all your child’s activities could be in one place, and scheduled in one block of time? And even more importantly, that this is the place where your child thrives and grows – socially, emotionally, creatively, musically and intellectually because they feel comfortable, happy, stimulated and loved.
Welcome to Bee-School! Hive’s premium creative learning program for 3 – 5 yr olds.
Choose a 3 or 6 hour session per day for your child to enjoy. Snack and lunch breaks are included in the timetable so you can drop your child off for their entire session.
Expressive Bees: 9:15 – 12:15
Music – Drama – Fine Art
Eloquent Bees: 9:15 – 12:15
Spanish – Music – Fine Art
Vibrant Bees: 12:15 – 3:15
Drama – Jazz Dance – Drumming – Musical Theatre
Prep Bees: 12:15 – 3:15
Piano – School Readiness – Artisan
Hive’s innovative, Bee-School program is unique and designed to help you give your child the best quality education in an easy-access format. During Bee-School your child will enjoy playful classes where they’ll learn alongside expert teachers, musicians, actors and artists, and grow in skill and confidence.
Your little Bee will be safe with us! Bee-School is a drop-off program and runs in a safe, happy, double-gated space with exclusive access for our Bee-School students only. Children are signed in and out of Bee-School at our Hive Office.
Book a 2 week trial for just $55 to find out more
Why Choose Hive
Fully air-conditioned classrooms
Bee-School rooms have exclusive access for Bee-School students only
Outstanding learning opportunities in a play and movement-based approach to learning
Highly qualified teachers who are professional artists, musicians and actors
Flexible makeups system – book a makeup on another Bee-School day if you miss a session
Safe, nurturing environment
- Ages: 3 – 6 yr olds. Children are grouped by age
- Days: Weds – Thurs – Fri
- Session Times:
- Weds & Fri: Room 1
- 9am Spanish
- 10 – 12:30 Music & Art 3 – 5 yrs
- 12:30 – Lunch break for kids staying on
- 1:00 – 2:00 – Drama
- 2:00 – 3:00 – Dance (Ballet)
- Weds & Fri: Room 1
- 9am Music 4-6 yrs (piano)
- 10am – 12:30 Spanish and Drama
- 12:15 – 12:45 Lunch break for kids staying on
- 12:45 – 2:00 Art
- Thursday Timetable:
- 9:00 Spanish
- 10:00 – 12:30 Music & Art
- 12:30 – 1:00 Lunch break for kids staying on
- 1:00 – 3:00 Dance & Drama
- Class size: Up to 12 children per group
- Individual Class Lengths: 45 – 60 min
- Teacher Ratio: 1 teacher to 12 children plus assistant teacher.
- Program length: 10 week terms, runs with NSW school terms
- Session Fees:
- Payment Options: Members – monthly direct credit – Visa or MCard. Non-members – contact us for upfront pricing.
- Childcare Rebate: Bee-School is not classed as a childcare facility because we run specific instruction. Therefore there is no childcare rebate available.