How to use your NSW Creative Kids Voucher:
1. CHECK your Service NSW app to ensure that you have a CREATIVE kids voucher available. Note that we cannot accept any other types of NSW vouchers.
2. Enrol into a workshop with a value of $50 or more: enter the $50 discount code at checkout: NSW-CREATIVE-V
3. Click here to send us your voucher on the SAME DAY that you complete your booking. If we don’t receive your voucher on the same day, your booking will be cancelled and an administration fee will apply to any refund requests.
Workshop booking Policies
Holiday Workshop Fee Info
Fees displayed are per workshop, per student
Creative Kids Vouchers: submit your voucher BEFORE enroling.
Please choose carefully. Our workshop art equipment is pre-purchased and staff are booked in more than 6 weeks prior to workshops starting. Due to these factors, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancellations received more than 2 weeks prior to the workshop date: 85% refund
- Cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the workshop date: no refund unless the exceptions below are met.
- Exceptions #1 – If you request to cancel less than 2 weeks prior to your workshop: We will attempt to sell your spot to another client. We keep waitlists for all workshops once they are fully booked. If we can sell your spot, you will be offered an 85% refund or credit to your Hive account for use with future holiday workshops.
- Exceptions #2 – Illness: If your child is sick your spot will be cancelled and you will be offered an exchange for another workshop within the same holiday period. If you are unable to reschedule to another workshop, an 85% credit will be issued to your Hive account for use in future Holiday workshops upon receipt of a doctors certificate. (this credit does not apply to term classes).
You can exchange your booked workshop for any other workshop of the same value within the same holiday period wherever vacancies exist. Exchanges must be made by contacting our office and receiving confirmation from them at least 2 days prior to your booking.
Full Day Bookings – Students who are booked into both the morning and afternoon sessions will be supervised between workshops while they eat lunch.
What to Bring:
Single workshop: a snack and a waterbottle.
Full day: 2 snacks, waterbottle and a packed lunch
Allergies / Anaphylaxis:
Notify our staff at sign in, bring an epi-pen and any medications.
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for pickup your account will be charged $10 per 15 minutes in order to cover the cost of our staff who need to stay back with your child.
Let’s Start a Conversation
Call Us: (02) 4023 5552
8 Frederick Street, Charlestown 2290