Find out everything you need to know (almost)
There are two ways to enrol at Hive:
Read the Comparison chart below to decide whether you’ll join as a member or non-member.
- Enrol online once to become a Hive Member
- Your class enrolment will roll forward term by term
- You can change your enrolment time/day/class free of charge anytime by contacting the office.
- Your monthly fees are based on a 10 week term of classes and divided into 3 equal payments. Some payments may fall during holiday periods, however you are not being charged fees during holidays.
- Your card will be charged monthly on the 10th of every month
- You can stop your enrolment at any time with one month’s notice. Notice is due on or before the 10th of the month prior to your stop date.
- There is no additional joining fee for 2017
- Please click here to view our Timetable, Fees and Terms & Conditions
Fees are charged by the 10 week term only and are due in full at time of enrollment
- Fees are higher for non-members due to higher administration costs associated with term-by term bookings
- Change your enrolment/Class Time any time during the term – $10 per change
- Unlimited makeups within the term of enrolment within your child’s specific class type only. If no other classes exist, no makeups apply.
- Makeups must be used within the term of enrolment.
- No cancellations, refunds or credits during the term of enrolment
Become a member and wait to hear from us on how to book your complimentary Christmas event!
Become a Hive Member and purchase a ticket to Lah-Lah’s upcoming Newcastle Show on Wedneday 20th September and you’ll be invited to a Special HIVE VIP Jam with Lah-Lah band before the show!
*Forward your tickets to info AT lah-lah.com with the subject HIVE VIP JAM.