Find out how to become a member at Hive
Becoming a member at Hive gives you:
- Easy monthly payments
- Easy enrolment – stay enrolled until you cancel, no need to re-enrol every term
- Lower priced classes than upfront fees
- Unlimited Makeups for missed classes whilst your child is enrolled as an active Hive Member
- Access to our Bring a Friend for Free Program
- Free or discounted Holiday Events*
- Multi-class Discounts
- Free class changes any time (where vacancies exist)
How membership works:
- Your will stay enrolled in your class from term to term until you cancel your spot
- Your card will be charged monthly on the 10th of every month
- Monthly fees are calculated based on a 10 week term of classes, divided into 3 equal payments, with a total of 12 payments per year.
- Some payments fall during school holidays, but you are only being charged fees for term -time classes.
- The first time you become a member, a $55 joining fee applies
- For memberships that are lapsed for 4 months, a $55 re-joining fee applies
How to stop your membership:
- You can stop your payments at any time with one month’s notice. Notice is due on or before the 10th of the month prior to your stop date. Your final class date will be confirmed via email after we receive your cancellation notice.
Prefer to pay upfront? No problem, you can still enrol online, and then email our friendly office staff to process your upfront fee payment.