Begin your baby’s creative learning journey…
• Music & Movement
• Nursery Rhymes
• Instrument exploration
• Sensory experiences & playtime
• Baby signing
• Gross motor development
• Social connections with other parents
• Tools empowering you to apply creative learning at home
• Opportunity to engage with a qualified Early Childhood educator
• Bonding time with your child
• and of course fresh coffee!!
Early Childhood Educator,
Musician and programmer
Mel is the talented, creative and extremely qualified educator behind our baby and music programs.
Get to Know Hive
Our 2 Week Trial Pass is the perfect way
to find the right class fit for your child at Hive.
Attend any* 2 Group classes within 2 weeks for just $25.
*Not applicable to the Bee-School program
(3 hour session for $49)
OR Visual Arts (2 classes for $49)
“Augie (& mummy!) look forward to Hive every week. The educators are brilliant, the coffee is yummy, and we’ve made some beautiful friends along the way. Thanks Team for loving our babes just as much as we do”. Maddy
Class Fees 2024
OPTION 1: Term Fees Upfront:
- 1 class per week: $220 for 10 weeks
- 2 classes per week $380 for 10 weeks
(pro-rated where a new enrolment begins after the term start date)
OPTION 2: Monthly Flexi-Plan (available for Baby & Toddler classes only)
- 1 class per week: $26 per class debited from your saved payment method one month in advance in accordance with our payment schedule
- 2 classes per week: $44 per week billed one month in advance
- Makeups for missed classes can be booked via the client portal where your absence has been notified by 8am on the day of your class.
- Refund Policy: Refunds in the form of money back to you, credit towards your fees for the same child or a different child are not given for change of mind or change of circumstances or for any other reason, with the exception of any provisions under the ACCC.
Term enrolment Policy
- Please choose your class enrolment carefully. Once you enrol, you are committing to the full or remaining term of classes.
- No cancellations are accepted during the current term after the start date for the term.
Monthly flexi plan policy (ONLY available for Baby & Toddler classes)
- Please choose your class enrolment carefully. Once you enrol, you are committing to the full or remaining month of classes.
- Cancellations can be placed PRIOR to the 1st of the month and will be actioned on the 1st of that month. Late cancellations will be actioned at the end of the month they were received in.