Term 2 online learning begins: April 27
Australiana: Learn to draw & paint all things Australian: From Kangaroos to Gum trees, Native flowers to Possum Magic creatures!
More themes will be added soon!
How online learning works:
- Enrol in a weekly class
- Gather your own art materials from the resource list below
- Attend your online class.
During the class, our artists will give you a link to the pre-recorded tutorial. You can follow this and work at your own pace, just like you would during a normal art class. Whenever you need help or feedback, you can chat with our teachers, show them your work and get their input and help. At the end of the class – show your work to each other and post it in our online gallery (optional). You will continue to have access to the pre-recorded tutorial anytime while you are enrolled.
- $20 / week per student (see details)
To participate in art classes you will need your own kit of art supplies at home. We recommend purchasing from Eckersleys or Riot Art to ensure that you are buying artist quality materials.
Please note: cheap Kmart or ebay types of art materials are not suitable and will prevent your child from following our tutorials.
- A4 Watercolour paper 200 or 300 gsm
- Set of Drawing pencils, Sharpener, Eraser
- Watercolour pencils (Staedtler or Faber Castel brand)
- Black fine liner (Staedler brand)
- Pan Watercolour paints (good quality. Cheap paints don’t blend and don’t allow students to learn how to mix colours)